Delivery throughout Ireland is priced at €3.49 per order. Delivery usually takes 1 - 2 working days for orders placed before 2pm.
Our delivery partner is An Post Courier Service. You will be updated by email at each step of the way. We can track your parcel at any time.
All items will receive a minimum of 3 delivery attempts before they are left for collection at your nearest An Post Depo.
We also deliver to Finland, Germany & The Netherlands at a cost of €13.99 with DPD Couriers
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee on products returned for any reason.
In the event of you not being happy with any product you order from Beauty Skincare, please follow this returns procedure:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 2042749 to notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of receipt. Your email should contain your order number. Let us know what you are returning (and we would really appreciate it if you let us know why you are returning it too).
- Once you receive confirmation from us you can return the items.
- Once the item has been received will issue a refund of original purchase cost less shipping.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it’s sealed securely.
- Please note: BeautySkincare.ie will not be liable for lost returns
When making a return please send the item back to:
Calme Beauty Therapy
33 Castle Street,
All our products come with a 30 day guarantee. So you can shop with us with complete peace of mind. If there is any reason whatsoever that you are not totally satisfied with your purchase just return it to us within the 30 days for a full NO QUIBBLE refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you return something because of an error on our part or because it's damaged or defective, we'll refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us .
Unfortunately, for reasons of hygiene, we cannot replace goods if the seals have been broken, unless they are faulty.