Who is it for?
Dermalogica Active Moist moisturiser is a lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection that actively combats surface dehydration while smoothing the skin’s surface with botanical extracts.
- Sheer formula provides effective oil-free hydration without greasy after-feel.
- Silk Amino Acids help smooth and improve skin texture.
- Natural astringents Lemon, Ivy, Watercress, and Burdock help refine skin.
How will I use it?
- Apply over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes.
BeautySkincare Quick Tip:
- Best when used following Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner.
- Can be applied over or mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for additional benefits.
- No artificial fragrances or colors
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Love it. Paid online. Got my email reciept. Recieved my Active Moist in days - and it was cheaper than in my local salon. I'll definately be ordering more!
Love, Love, Love this moisturiser. Light texture, skin feels smooth and moisturised all day long. I put it on at 7:30 am and skin is still feeling great come home time at 6pm
Love this moisturiser. I cycle to work every day and I don't want something heavy on my skin. It is light and silky and absorbs into your skin really quickly. I have been getting compliments on how clear my skin looks and I am delighted with this moisturiser.
have used this product for years- it is light and lets the skin breathe. I use it every morning and evening. It is the best for sensitive skin
Great moisturiser,light but does the job, smells nice too, using almost 10 years and would not use anything else.
The cream adds radiance,leaves no oily layer on the face,is fragrance-free My favorite cosmetics