Who is it for?
Normal to oily skin
This fast-acting, easy-to-remove masque provides both physical and chemical exfoliation to detoxify, brighten and invigorate. Rescues tired, lacklustre or dull skin.
- Activated Binchotan Charcoal powerfully adsorbs impurities
- Sulphur promotes cell turnover for dramatically brighter skin
- Volcanic Ash, Sea Silt, Bamboo Extract and alpha hydroxy acids promote skin brightening with dual-action exfoliation
- Niacinamide helps reduce congestion and calm the skin
- Chilean Wild Mint helps refine pores
- Minimises fine lines
- No artificial fragrances, colours or parabens
How will I use it?
- After cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area.
- After 7 to 10 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance exfoliation properties during removal.
- Rinse thoroughly.
BeautySkincare Quick Tip:
- Use whenever skin needs ‘rescuing’, and up to four times a week
- Follow with your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer
- No artificial fragrances and colors
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
This is a must have product. A little goes a long way and you only need to use it once or twice a week. My skin was smooth and soft and rejuvenated after the first use and the glow remained for days. I followed with ultra calming moisturiser. Highly recommend this
Good mud mask from Dermalogica. You don't need to use lots of product, a little goes a long way. There is a nice grain texture to the mask which helps gently exfoliate the skin when you wash the mask off. Skin feels bright and refreshed after but as with most masks you would need to follow with a moisturiser.