Who is it for?
All skin types
A concentrated, soap-free, foaming gel designed to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour.
- Soap-free formula washes away impurities without stripping or drying.
- Quillaja Saponaria is a naturally-foaming extract that gently removes impurities and excess oils.
- Balm Mint and Lavender refresh, cool and calm.
How to use:
- Dispense a small amount of gel on moistened hands.
- Apply to dampened face and throat, and work into a deep cleansing lather.
- Rinse off with warm water and repeat for professional cleaning results.
BeautySkincare Quick Tip:
- Follow with a refreshing spritz of Multi-Active Toner
- Moisturise your skin with your favourite Dermalogica Moisturiser
- No artificial fragrances or colors
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Really good product that I have used a few times now. Skin feels really clean without a harsh scrub or wash being used. Definitely recommend using after the precleanse product. If you are new to dermalogica or thinking about trying it, start with these 2 & build up your collection of other products in this range.
This is my favorite cleanser from Dermalogica. I have quite problematic skin but this product helps clean my skin but still leave it feeling smooth and soft. Highly recommend
I love this gel! I have combination skin and it seems to work well with my dry/oily areas of skin. It's gentle but great at removing make up. I use the daily microfoliant after it and between the 2 products, I am very happy with the results. I discovered the cleansing gel 2 years ago and I wish I had found it sooner.
I love Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel. It is a sure product to help my skin when its going through some signs of acne, redness & or dryness. I treat myself to this product a few times per year, even though you may buy other cleansing gels for cheaper, the results from this are CLEAR to be seen :)
At 39yrs of ages, still battling acne prone, blotchy skin, one I start to use the specialty cleansing gel my skin immediately calms down, redness evaporates and spots disappear. The only product that has worked for me. Thank you dermalogica!