Who is it for?
All skin types
A concentrated, soap-free, foaming gel designed to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. No artificial fragrance or colour.
- Soap-free formula washes away impurities without stripping or drying.
- With Quillaja Saponaria, a naturally-foaming extract that gently removes impurities and excess oils.
- Balm Mint and Lavender refresh, cool and calm.
How will I use it?
- Gently lather a small amount of gel on moistened hands.
- Apply to dampened face and throat and work into a deep cleansing lather.
- Rinse off with warm water and repeat for professional cleaning results.
BeautySkincare Quick Tip:
- Follow with Dermalogica Multi-active Toner for best results.
- Free from Artificial Fragrances and Colours
- Uses: 400
- Retail Cost Per Applic:0.16c
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
I have been using this cleanser for 10yrs now. My 10, 15 & 17 year old also use it. It leaves a fresh, clean feel after washing.
After years trying different cleansers for my combination skin I finally discovered this. It's so good I have stuck with it for two years (which as anyone who has had troublesome skin will attest - is good going). Plus, the 500ml bottle lasts for 6 to 7 months, which is brilliant.
Great for combination skin and acne, does need to be used with active moist as otherwise skin feels dry after use of gel
Fantastic cleanser I have been using it for years , really cleans skin while leaving it soft and moist.
This cleanser is light in texture and leaves a super feeliing to the skin without that dry feeling that some cleaners leave behind. You only need to use the amount of the size of a pea. The 500ml size lasts nearly 2 years so thats excellent value for money. Look at all the cheap cleansers you'd buy in that time. For me it's great value, excellent product and leaves the skin so clean that it's ready for your follow on skin care to be applied to the skin.
I have been using Dermalogica products for 10 years and this cleanser is superb. Whenever I run out I switch to something else and always end up switching back. It's removes every day build up and makeup effortlessly. I highly reccomend :)