Who’s it For?
Helps fade hyperpigmentation (aka red and dark spots)
This is your reminder to not pop your pimples… BUT we get it — sometimes you can’t help it.
Post-Breakout Fix can be used on any of your stubborn marks, both new and old.
How Will I Use It?
- Both a.m. and p.m., apply a small amount directly to your post-breakout spot. Repeat until the mark fades. Use after cleansing and toning.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Carob seed extract + squalane: helps restore skin’s appearance
- Hexylresorcinol: helps fade breakout marks
- Salicylic acid: improves skin tone
- Made with 25% recycled plastic (PCR — post consumer resin)
Q: What is the difference between the post-breakout fix and the Dermalogica Age Bright Spot Fader?
A: Clear Start, which the Post-Breakout Spot Fix is in, is for teen acne which is caused by puberty and genetics. It has a fast healing time. The Active Clearing segment, which is the Age Bright Spot Fader, is for adult acne which is caused by hormones, stress, genetics, pollution, lifestyle, etc. It has a slow healing time and is also affected by aging.
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.