Who’s it For?
Individuals who are concerned about signs of aging, particularly those with mature or prematurely-aging skin.
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream is a high-performance moisturizer that utilizes advanced technology to deliver both immediate and long-term benefits to the skin. It is a hybrid formula that combines the best of science and nature to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
- Formulated with phytoactives from Camellia and Orchid flowers to hydrate, soothe, and brighten skin.
- Contains an oxygenating complex that infuses pure oxygen into skin for increased radiance and vitality.
- Suitable for all skin types, day and night use.
- Free from artificial fragrances, colors, and parabens, safe and effective for improving skin health and appearance.
- Regular use can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve texture and tone, and leave skin looking youthful and radiant.
How Will I Use It?
- Begin by cleansing your face with your preferred cleanser and patting it dry.
- Apply a small amount of the cream onto your fingertips.
- Gently massage the cream onto your face and neck in upward, circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Allow the cream to fully absorb into your skin before applying any makeup or sunscreen.
- Use the cream twice a day, morning and night, for best results.
Note: If you have sensitive skin or are trying a new product for the first time, it is recommended to do a patch test on a small area of your skin before using it all over your face.
Beauty Skincare Quick Tip:
- Use as part of your Dermalogica skincare routine with the Dermalogica Age Smart Phyto-Nature Firming Serum 40ml.
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
Can the Dermalogica Phyto Nature Oxygen Cream be used with other skincare products?
- Yes, the cream can be used in combination with other skincare products, such as serums and sunscreen, for a complete skincare routine.
Shipping And Returns
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.